Stonecroft provides strategy and transaction advisory services to executive management, Board of Directors, and shareholders. We focus on several large industry sectors where our Partners have deep technical and senior management experience. This, combined with Stonecroft’s hallmark of fielding only very senior bankers, allow us to provide our services effectively across the spectrum of company size: from some of the world’s largest corporations to smaller, closely-held companies with significant potential.
Specifically, we provide the following core services:
- Merger & acquisition advisory to buyers, sellers and corporate parents
- Financings (debt and equity offerings, project financing, recapitalizations, etc.)
- Partnering advisory (joint venture, licensing, technology or distribution partnerships, etc.)
- Broad corporate advisory (management consulting, financial and business analysis, turnaround analysis, key strategic systems construction or overhaul, etc.)
- Corporate divestitures, spin-outs, management buyouts, commercialization or monetization of corporate technology or business assets
- Fairness opinions
Our clients’ success depends not only on our focus and the quality of our services, but also on how we provide it. A successful project does not just “happen”. Instead, it is the result of a well-choreographed series of steps.
We view every engagement as having three distinct phases: analysis, strategy and execution. During the analysis phase, we work with clients to understand their situation, their needs, and their goals. We bring to bear our intellectual property and experience to dig down to the core of the issue. Once we have completed and objectively reviewed this analysis, we marshal the resources of our firm to define an effective strategy in collaboration with our client. This is an iterative process as we often generate alternatives that significantly change our clients’ perspectives. After mutual agreement on strategy, we enter the execution phase. Working closely with senior management and the Board of Directors, we provide leadership in every aspect of execution.
This time-tested approach maximizes shareholder value, and the processes, information and techniques, often become an integral management tool for our clients.